Expert Las Vegas Drain Cleaning
Effectively Unclogging Drains Since 2007
Do your drains back up frequently? Las Vegas Plumbing will help you! Our trusted team is accredited, approved, bonded, and insured to provide professional drain cleaning services in Las Vegas. While a clog can sound like a simple problem you can fix on your own, it is always a sign of a larger issue that needs to be fixed right away. Luckily, we specialize in this service and have helped thousands of homeowners and business owners clean up their drains.
What To Avoid When Unclogging A Drain
Instead of causing more injury, please reach out to our plumber team. Our trucks are always completely fitted with the right equipment to provide fast and reliable solutions.
If your drain is sluggish or has stopped, do NOT:
- Using chemical drain cleaners: more often than not, storage-purchased cleaning supplies do not do enough to completely solve the drain crisis. In fact, this also makes it worse, since even the best materials are packed with chemicals that corrode pipes over time.
- Using homemade tools: when drain cleaning chemicals don't work, many homeowners are trying to force something down the drain in an effort to push the clog further down the pipe. Although well-intentioned, homemade drain cleaning tools can easily break, stall, or cause more damage to your pipes.
- Using specialized equipment without experience: Rentable drain snakes and rooters, such as spinning cable tools, can be unsafe and can result in serious injury if used incorrectly.
What Causes Drain Clogs?
Backups of sinks, toilets, and bathtubs also occur due to a shallow blockage in the pipe or trap. If this obstacle is due to a foreign object or built-up debris, we have the resources to clear it up. Our Las Vegas drain cleaning experts are committed to providing you with the best service for your money.
4 Ways to Avoid the Need to Drain Cleaning
- Put a hairstopper on your shower drain-We're washing your hair out of the shower drain every day. Although this works, it's a band-aid solution if you don't have a hairstopper built.
- Rinse our sinks once a month-The kitchen sink should be rinsed with hot water and vinegar while you can clear up your garbage by placing ice cubes in it.
- Install a lint trap in the drain line of your washing machine-If you ever notice that your washing machine is not draining properly, it's because the dirt and debris in your clothes are clogging your drain line. Although our Las Vegas drain cleaning specialists are happy to unclog your thread, this issue can be avoided with a lint catcher.
- Throw out the following food products in the trash—Coffee grounds, egg shells, pasta, celery, rice, chicken bones, and cooking oils and grease—all can be disposed of in your garbage to eliminate the need for drain cleaning.
How can our Las Vegas plumbers help?
It is our mission at Las Vegas Plumbing to ensure your full satisfaction with all the work we do. When you reach out to us, we'll take the time to consider your questions, inspect the problem thoroughly, and fix it quickly and easily. We're even going to show you how to keep your drains clean in the future.
This is why Las Vegas Plumbing is the best option for your Las Vegas drain cleaning needs:
- We've been serving Las Vegas for almost 30 years.
- We offer fast, reliable 24/7 service.
- We are supported by a range of positive consumer testimonials.
- Our plumbers are clean, uniformed, and respectful of your assets.